Monday, September 19, 2011

Possible fuse problem with a 2003 Honda CRV?

My drivers side brake light went out a while ago and I just replaced it about two weeks ago. Now, I've come to find out that the drivers side brake light is constantly on, and my passenger's side brake light is now burned out. The only brake light that comes on at the right time is the center one in the middle of my back window.



Could this be a fuse problem (this is what my bf thinks), or what else would you suggest? If it is a fuse problem, how difficult is it to deal with myself? I can manage to change lights and stuff myself so I'm not a complete idiot and I can work my way through an owners manual.Possible fuse problem with a 2003 Honda CRV?try the shopPossible fuse problem with a 2003 Honda CRV?If the fuse blew you wouldn't have power to either. It sounds like you have a short in the wiring. I would have a Honda mechanic look at it. That is dangerous this time of year with inoperable brake lights.Possible fuse problem with a 2003 Honda CRV?If you had a short in wiring, IT WOULD BLOW FUSE. You just got cheap bulbs. Replace both bulbs with a quality brand, you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment