Monday, September 19, 2011

My brake lights stay on while I m driving. I changed the brakelite switch still stayed on.also how much does a?

throttle position sensor cost I have a 2001 ford focus and I can't afford to put it in the shop, I have no idea whats the matter with my brakelights please if anyone can give me some info on these problems I d appreciate it...thx.My brake lights stay on while I m driving. I changed the brakelite switch still stayed on.also how much does a?well first thing is check the brake fluid then the brake pads and the switch... and still did you adjust the switch .. by psuhing it down as far as you can while holding up on the brake pedal or did you just slide it thru hole and tighten it up... have you check the brake pads or the fluid... brake pads cost like 25 bucks easy to replace and cost less if you do it before they hit medal and mess up the rotors.. not hard my wife does her on brakes as do i saves about a 100 bucks or moreMy brake lights stay on while I m driving. I changed the brakelite switch still stayed on.also how much does a?You either have your brake switch plunger not touching your brake pedal when it isn't depressed or you have a short to power in your brake light circuitry. Brake pads and fluid have nothing to do with your brake lights. Does your focus have the little 2.3 in it? Email me and I can get you a price on your tps tomorrow at work. Or you can just call autozone or other part store and get a price.
  • programming
  • copier request for information
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment