Monday, September 19, 2011

I have a 2005 Honda Accord.. How do i reset the maintenance required light?

Up until now i have had my vehicle serviced and the dealer resets the dash light. Thet want $169 to check fluids, inspect brakes, change oil, and rotate tires. I all ready know I need new tires and brake pads, I just got the oil changed, I just want to know how to make the light go away. 2005 honda accord 4 door 2.4 L 5 speed.I have a 2005 Honda Accord.. How do i reset the maintenance required light?Turn the key off, hold down the trip odometer button and turn the key to the on position. Hold the trip odometer button down until the maintenance required light starts to flash or comes on then turns offI have a 2005 Honda Accord.. How do i reset the maintenance required light?Look at your gauge, there is a black bottom in that area . Witha sharp object (maybe your car key or something like that) press it gently not to hard, and the light will come off.I have a 2005 Honda Accord.. How do i reset the maintenance required light?Check your user's manual in the glove box. Somewhere in there you should find simple instructions for resetting the light. I've had to go through that 'dance' at the independent shop where I take my Honda.I have a 2005 Honda Accord.. How do i reset the maintenance required light?turn your key to the second click place. Then go to the dash where the button to change the trip A trip B milage thing is and hold it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment