Monday, September 19, 2011

2000 Honda Accord EX check engine light on and brake lamp light on?

I have a 2000 honda accord ex and my check engine light is on. I haven't changed my oil, and when i start my car the needle is pointing at the 1 on my tachometer. i think the needle suppose to be one zero when i start my car. I don't know whats wrong. whats wrong? also how do i replace the light bulb on the rear of my car? a friend closed the back of trunk really hard and my brake lamp light is on. how do i replace my brake lamp?2000 Honda Accord EX check engine light on and brake lamp light on?-first of all change your oil, its really simple to do but if you don't it can screw up your whole engine.

-when your car is off your rpms should be at zero once you start your car it is normal for it idle at 1 on your tachometer

-changing your taillight bulbs.

1- When you open your trunk you should be able to see detachable panels right behind the taillights.

2- Be careful not to break the little pop up screws when removing the plastic panel.

3- Once the panel is off you should see wires leading up to the plugs.

4- Twist the plugs and pull them out and replace the bulbs.



-if that's too difficult go to autozone they will check your check engine light and help you replace you taillight bulbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment