Monday, September 19, 2011

I have a 1999 Land Rover Discovery & the light on the dash that says ABS & traction control lit up.?

I would like to know how to turn them off. I have changed the brake pads.I have a 1999 Land Rover Discovery %26amp; the light on the dash that says ABS %26amp; traction control lit up.?The warnings are because it probably has a wheel sensor that isn't sending a signal to the abs box.It should really be looked in to.I have a 1999 Land Rover Discovery %26amp; the light on the dash that says ABS %26amp; traction control lit up.?you need a list of codes that tell you if you planing on keeping or working on it get a book...... im sure someone will know the code and how to fix it most are easy as pulling the battery cable some you turn the key on and off so many times with out starting if no one say try autozone and ask

No comments:

Post a Comment