Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to change high beam light bulbs of Audi A4 2203?

I am not certain whether to unplug the battery,so I did just to be on the safe side, now I have several lights (warnings) coming up: Brake is on and off, ABS is lighting, EPS is on. Should I reset the computer at the dealer or is there a trick to stop those sings, would it be safe to drive the car like that?? I replaced with light type H7How to change high beam light bulbs of Audi A4 2203?Disconnecting the battery probably caused low voltage faults in the ABS module. If these aren't cleared through driving, then you will need to get them cleared at a dealer or aftermarket Audi/VW repair shop. If you drive with these on, the ABS will not work but you will still have braking functions.

No comments:

Post a Comment