Thursday, September 22, 2011

My cars a ford feista P reg, and the brake lights have gone, please helppp!?

Its not actually the lights themselves as i've took the lights out and swapped and changed them in the other bulbs places, so all the bulbs work, so it must be the bulb holders or the circuit. Has anyone got any ideas of how to fix this problem or what it could be? Thank youMy cars a ford feista P reg, and the brake lights have gone, please helppp!?It could well be the brake light switch which I think is underneath the brake pedal, but I am not sure on this particular model. It is unlikely to be both bulb holders that are faulty. If it is as I think, (and, as I say, I am not sure on this model) then you should be able to pull off the two wires on the brake switch and unscrew the switch itself fairly easily, although a degree in contortionism may be required in order to see what you are doing under the pedal. A new switch shouldn't be too expensive.My cars a ford feista P reg, and the brake lights have gone, please helppp!?It could be a fuse. It can even be a problem in the black box that controls all the lighting.



Try the fuse first but after that I think you need a garage.My cars a ford feista P reg, and the brake lights have gone, please helppp!?Take it to a garage for repair.

No comments:

Post a Comment