Monday, October 24, 2011

Wire in the wheel well of an 03 neon SXT?

So I was changing the brakes on my wife car and noticed there is a wire that was disconnected in the passenger side front wheel well. It looks like it may be a ground, but I don't know what it is to. I have a feeling my old mechanic did it last time it was in for inspection because they still passed it with the check engine light on. Any ideas what this is to and how to fix it?Wire in the wheel well of an 03 neon SXT?check and make sure its not an abs sensor wire for the brakes,they have a sensor on each wheel and it may be the one for it,i don't remember seeing any ground wires down there for those,it could be one though,that would be where you might be getting the check engine light from also,if it is a ground wire there should be a bolt near by that it will go to,good luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment