Monday, October 24, 2011

My husband survived a bad accident and overnight his eye color changed from deep army green 2 light blue, how?

In Sept of last year, a drunk driver pulled in front of my husband's loaded dump truck. Though he broke his leg in two places trying to stop the truck, the driver and passenger of the car were killed and his truck flipped over the embankment, flew into the air with it's load of red sand and came to rest upside down after crushing the cab beyond recognition. All that had kept him from being ejected was a chain he'd happened to have left in his truck which wrapped somehow around his legs and around the brake pedal. Barely alive, he was cut out with the jaws of life with a punctured lung, bone chips, broken ribs, and his broken thigh. Before the accident, his eyes were a deep, dark, army green, just like our youngest daughters. When he was put in ICU we noticed his eyes were light blue as they are today. No one can tell me how this has happened, not even the doctors. When I married him 15 years ago, his mother had cat eyes - one blue, one vivid green, now both of hers are blue too.My husband survived a bad accident and overnight his eye color changed from deep army green 2 light blue, how?Hello! Sorry to hear about this accident and thank God your husband's alright! It sounds like the trauma changed his eye color. If his eye color went back to normal, then I would say it's just the rise in blood pressure, but since it's still the same, it was probably due to the fact that the trauma was so intense. Check out iridology. It will explain things better for you. As for the mother-in-law, it makes sense that the green eye eventually turned blue. For some people, their eye color gets lighter as they age..my own Chinese Mother had Medium Brown eyes when I was a child, when I was a teen, they looked lighter. then a few years later, I saw Green flecks in her eyes. A few years after that, the Green flecks have turned to silver and the rest of her eye color is now Hazel. She says sometimes she sees Green and Blue in them..But on the otherhand, she's been seeing floaters, so she might have a type of Glaucoma related to iridial pigment loss. Well, back to your mother-in-law..did the other blue eye get lighter? Both of them should've gotten lighter at the same time. Was she using any eyedrops? Some prescription eyedrops can change the eye color gradually, mostly to a darker color, but on some people, their eyes get lighter. Glaucoma drops do this. Hope I was able to help somewhat. Good Luck! : )My husband survived a bad accident and overnight his eye color changed from deep army green 2 light blue, how?I have not had any trauma but my eyes change color with my mood. The colors range from blue to green to gray. When I am in pain they change to blue or gray.



I am glad he survived. I hope he makes a full recovery. I am sure though he has a long road ahead. Much luck to you both.My husband survived a bad accident and overnight his eye color changed from deep army green 2 light blue, how?this seems to be an autonomic reaction to the trauma. even though I cannot explain how this happens, it probably occurred from trauma from his mother too.



they must have some genetic trait they share to have this happen to them after this accident.



I'm happy to hear he survived though.My husband survived a bad accident and overnight his eye color changed from deep army green 2 light blue, how?This is gonna sound really dumb but here goes theres a possibility that all along your familiy members had hazel eyes and were just representing in the colors previously known to everyone on sight, who knows exactly why they cahnged upon the injury my sons eyes were green for 3 years and one day they turned blue, a year later there green again, mystical huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment