Monday, October 24, 2011

Why dI have to hold my key in the ignition of my 1995 Chevy Corsica 6cyl for it to run?

I have a 1996 chevy corsica and its almost at 130,000 miles. the service engine light comes on and never goes off (it used too though) it doesn't flash, it just stays on. I recently had the spark plugs changed, new brakes, oil change, and had the fuel system flushed, but the light is still on. Now when I drive it I have to drive with one hand on the wheel and one on the key to keep it turned into the ignition because if I let it go, it will completely cut off. What could be the cause of this? and How much am I looking at spending? Any help is better than no help. ThanksWhy dI have to hold my key in the ignition of my 1995 Chevy Corsica 6cyl for it to run?you need to replace the ignition cylinder. youre looking at 20 to 50 bucksWhy dI have to hold my key in the ignition of my 1995 Chevy Corsica 6cyl for it to run?did the ignition cylinder work if so how much did you have to pay please email me back at jones111_0@yahoo.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment